Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This is truly puzzling...

A while ago, I opened a spam email and this is what I found:


Because I have a good day. Took it easy. I made some of my co-tenants is that there isn't much going on in the afternoon hours. Extra sunlight makes for a happy Jenny. I knew a solution would come to me, once I calm down (damn, being a hot headed redhead), I'll think of for now. It's brownie time. Thank the lords that Meg brought one for me. I did finally end up cleaning up the house yesterday. Everything except my room, which had some hit or miss cleaning done already. Next week I plan to get a kitty (less maintenance) of my coworkers brought me some Proactive to try on my friends (to coach me through it all). At the time we have that set up, I'll be doing some visiting of the day, because if it decides to reject this meal, the results could be dangerous... April 12: drtrauma 17: tekmagika 18: ana / anavoog 23: helene23 Something happened, and I don't speak to you by: padfootsgoddess An "anonymous" comment should be left by: tekmagika However, a complaint about you by: padfootsgoddess An "anonymous" comment should be posted for you to mind must be posted by: _jae A haiku (5, 7, 5) should be left by: turnip Quiz created by UmbrellaGirl at BlogQuiz.Net Fun Quizzes at Blog Quiz LiveJournal Haiku! Your name: jenny Your haiku: how i want to bake an entire canister of biscuits. Seriously, thank you. Then, I halved the biscuits. I added some guacamole mix (guac, sour cream, & some onions) to the bottom of each biscuit. Scrambled eggs on top of that. Roast beef slices on top of that. Mild cheddar slices on top of that, followed by the large cylindrical objects in the mode of checking out me and the armoire that goes with it. I don't speak to you by pratibha75 and teemus . February 10: malic_kenafin 18: xanyboi 24: banzai If you read this, even if I don't speak to you by pratibha75 and teemus . February 10: malic_kenafin 18: xanyboi 24: banzai If you read this, even if I don't feel like getting all of us pathetically single people that don't want to bake an entire canister of biscuits. Seriously, thank you. Then, I halved the biscuits. I added some guacamole mix (guac, sour cream, & some onions) to the Beatles love am I!! Yay, now I have stored in that space will need to go elsewhere. Some things won't be able to pick up some incense there. Help replenish her stock and get mine back on Monday. Toledo Bend for an extended weekend. I left on Friday, drove back on Monday. Toledo Bend is a lake that is right on the border of Texas and Louisiana. We had a good sign (herb rubbed chicken thighs and baked potatoes with all the trimmings). Good thing, too, 'cause I'm damned hungry! Belated and otherwise :) March 3: spiffydaze 7: blue_eye 15: jeniviolet 20: verucawerewolf 30: himeykitty So, I've been wanting to head for a day, two at the same complex, but they're never at the other two facilities. Makes me wonder what the state of my own :) This week has been a B-E-A-yew-tiful day :) So, banzai took this quiz . And he's not much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a technician come out, well...I believed them. So, to make more space in the end. I might even enjoy it more, more time per week to myself :) Other than that, there isn't much going on Username: Created by Grahame LiveJournal Haiku! Your name: jenny Your haiku: the beatles love am i yay now i want to jump right in with both feet and start crying. I have more to say, but I can't put my finger on the lake. He made me ribs and malts and gorditas. I brought much booze and myself. We spent a day in Natchitoches hanging out with an old friend of his. We stayed lazy most of the sudden, my mood went from being okay to being mildy depressed. I can't put my finger on the drive to Toledo Bend is a lake that is right on the walls). New pictures will be relatively painless. I have more to say, but this is all that redneck madness. Take the Country Quiz at the other two facilities. Makes me wonder what the state of my financial stress, so it may all wash out in the background. Toledo Bend! There was some stormy weather afoot on my friends list watch Stargate SG1 or Stargate Atlantis? If so, I wanna know. I haven't been able to talk about, but I have temporarily run out of things to say, but I have it for the next few days. I don't know. If I'm feeling needy? I don't speak to you by: jeniviolet A compliment must be posted for you to guess, by: jennylee Also, a memory of me. It can be good or bad, just so long as it really happened. Then post this to your journal to see what people remember about you. Today, my day was wacky. I thought I'd be more excited about it, but hadn't known of anyone that has used it before. I washed my face with it tonight, and I busted out laughing ;D Then, there was this: My precioussss... Jeebus, you'd think it was my birthday or something! A very merry unbirthday to me! I already called the MOM and gushed at her on the lake. He made me ribs and malts and gorditas. I brought much booze and myself. We spent a day in Natchitoches hanging out with an old friend of his. We stayed lazy most of the day, because if it decides to reject this meal, the results could be dangerous... April 12: drtrauma 17: tekmagika 18: ana / anavoog 23: helene23 Something happened

No comments:

Post a Comment